If you're struggling to present the benefits of MACH architecture to your colleagues and stakeholders, we've got great news.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 14th at 7:30 am PST, our Founder Kaya Ismail will join Marcelo Lewin, Founder of Headless Creator, for a live conversation about MACH. The discussion will be focused on breaking down the definition and benefits of MACH.
In other news, Cosmic invites users to try their new dashboard Alpha, Commerce.js unveils open integrations, and Wordify's Head of Content Andres Phillips implores headless CMS vendors to reconsider their documentation strategy.
Learn about Microservices, APIs, Cloud Native, and Headless technologies. We'll also touch upon why it's important for content creators to fully understand MACH before committing to this architecture.
Register Now >>
The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Personalization [in 2022]
Read about everything you need to know about personalization. What personalization is and isn't, personalization types, personalization and privacy paradox, the future of personalization, and of course, how to get started.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Stories From the Blok #4: Join Storyblok CEO Dominik Angerer and Co to listen in on the discussion, "From Monolith to Headless".
- Towards Composable Content Management: Read Janus Boye's insightful take on composable content management in 2022.
- Jamsfy Shortlisted: The company bringing Jamstack to India has been shortlisted as a YourStory Tech50 2021 startup.
- How Much CO2 Does a Software Update Produce?: Gerry McGovern explains.
- Building Kentico: Kentico CEO Petr Palas discusses growing up in the Czech Republic, his passion for technology, how he started Kentico on the Koaverse podcast.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Which Headless CMS is Best for SEO?: This SEO specialist is looking for answers.
- [Reddit] What's Your Jamstack?: Go share your stack.
- [Reddit] Best Headless CMS For a Small Project?: Sanity, Prismic, and Strapi have been suggested, so far.
- [LinkedIn] GitHub as a Headless CMS? The GitHub community seems to like the idea.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor