Following cash injections from Lighter Capital in 2019, CrafterCMS has unveiled a "second, larger" funding round from the same partners, after experiencing "faster than anticipated growth".
CrafterCMS' President and CEO Mike Vertal said that the second round of capital will enable the headless CMS vendor to "accelerate our expansion plans and do so without any of the ownership dilution of traditional venture capital financing."
In other news, the MACH Alliance welcomed eight new members, Agility CMS partnered with Hubspot, and our very own Kaya Ismail is set to moderate a discussion panel at StrapiConf 2022.
"Major enterprises and hyper-growth startups are looking for a modern platform on which to build next-generation digital experiences," said CrafterCMS CEO Mike Vertal.
Read Now >>
Are you considering Jamstack for your next project? Get your copy of Kontent by Kentico's ebook to learn how Jamstack can help you handle orders, payments, and other e-commerce features.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Directus Cloud launched: "We’ve brought the spirit of open source to the cloud with our completely free tier."
- Swell raised $20M, now what?: The headless commerce vendor shares its plan.
- [Podcast] Customer Data Platform Realities with Tony Byrne: A notable CX Decoded podcast from CMSWire.
- [Video] How to explain a composable DXP to your CEO: Don't worry, most CEOs still don't get it.
- [Live] React NextJS with Headless CMS: SEO Friendly Navigation: Zesty.io Founder Randy Apuzzo is live on YouTube today discussing headless, SEO, and NetlifyJS.
The word on the street...
- [Twitter] Strapi asked: What feature would you like to see from Strapi? Their community responded.
- [Reddit] Headless CMS recommendations: A web developer asked, and Reddit responded with Sanity, Strapi, Prismic, and others.
- [Reddit] Looking for a better (eCommerce) CMS: The conversation quickly turned to headless CMS benefits.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor