In just one year, Bloomreach has more than doubled its valuation. Their latest round of funding, totaling a cool $175M, was led by Goldman Sachs, with participation from existing Bloomreach investors Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth.
The company's ongoing focus? Personalization. A concept that has seen far too much talk over the years (read: decades), and not enough walk, if you're asking us.
In other news, headless commerce vendor Fabric raised $140M, Contentstack now runs on Azure as well as AWS, and Brightspot's Axel Tarnvik discusses APIs as a "revolution for the CMS space".
“Personalization is a 20-year-old technology, but so much on the web is still generic — that has to change,” Bloomreach Co-founder and CEO Raj De Datta told TechCrunch.
Read Now >>
The Definitive Guide to Personalization
How can brands deliver unique and personalized experiences to customers? This detailed guide from Ninetailed sheds light on the topic.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Best headless commerce platforms in 2022: A 10-part list courtesy of VueStorefront.
- The current state of web content management: Simpler Media Group's Tim Harnett digs in.
- [Video] A deep (neutral) dive into DatoCMS: Tech writer and critic Chris Chincilla gets his hands dirty with Dato.
- [Video] Building a Jamstack store: A demonstration using Netlify and Stripe.
- Kibo partners with Royal Cyber: Adding to their already extensive list of solutions partners.
The word on the street
- [LinkedIn] The Avex Founder and CEO went deep: John Surdakowski gave his take on Headless Commerce, Composable Commerce, MACH, and more.
- [Reddit] A weakness of the headless CMS market?: This Redditor wants to do something that his headless CMS won't facilitate.
- [Reddit] Shopify vs open-source alternatives: A Redditor made some interesting comparisons.
- [Reddit] WordPress + Vue = headless CMS?: It's doable (and apparently advisable according to the WordPress subreddit...)
Submit News | Become a Sponsor