CrafterCMS Version 4.0 Released
CrafterCMS, the open-source Git-based headless CMS for enterprises, announced the general availability release of its version 4.
According to the company's press release, version 4.0 includes three major new capabilities:
1) A brand new Experience Builder for composing digital experiences from reusable plug-ins and components, and for true in-context editing and preview that supports all front-end technologies and any digital channels.
2) A brand new Crafter Studio content authoring application, built in React on top of CrafterCMS's API-first headless content authoring platform, that is faster and enables content teams to create, edit, review, and publish more productively than ever before.
3) A brand new plug-in framework and expanded marketplace that allows developers to quickly build and easily maintain reusable components and back-end integrations.
In other news, Uniform announced integrations with Shopify, Elastic Path, and Sitecore OrderCloud, WP Engine acquired plugin maker Delicious Brains, and a new report shows that the DXP market is poised for growth.
“Our new content authoring tools enable content teams to easily compose any type of digital experience,” said Russ Danner, VP of Products for CrafterCMS.
Read More >>
How to Choose the Right CMS
Take the guesswork out of finding the right content management system with our curated guides to finding and choosing the right CMS. See how Brightspot compares to CMS alternatives like Adobe AEM, Drupal, WordPress VIP and others.
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report #7
Kaya Ismail and Bart Omlo sit down to discuss the past and future of Kontent by Kentico, AI, and the headless CMS landscape.
Things that caught our eye
- Jamstack SEO: A guide from our friends at Bejamas.
- Being a Sitecore Architect in a Composable World: Some real-life insights from the Konabos team.
- [Product Hunt] SetOps: The cloud experience developers have waited for. Run containers, databases, and more in your own AWS account within minutes. No Ops or Cloud knowledge is needed.
- Shoplazza Partners with Payoneer: The deal will bring Payoneer's direct-to-consumer payments acceptance offering to Shoplazza's 360,000+ merchants.
- The Path to Headless on Magento: Adobe's commerce platform, headlessly?
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] How to Choose the Right Headless CMS for Your Project?: Developer Ken Kibadi talks to the people.
- [LinkedIn] Experience Implementing a Headless CMS?: Calling all digital agencies...
- [LinkedIn] Magnolia CMS' Take on Headless Commerce Summit 2022: Here are their three takeaways.
- [Reddit] Reddit Reacts to Payload Going Open Source: Lot's of discussion here!
Submit News | Become a Sponsor