No, no. You read the subject line correctly. Crownpeak has indeed made another acquisition.
After announcing their deal to acquire Attraqt for £62M, Crownpeak has now unveiled their acquisition of Ilumino, a “digital accessibility services and consulting firm”.
Unfortunately, there are no juicy details or numbers to chew on, but we know this acquisition was born out of a two-year partnership between the two companies. Clearly, Crownpeak is looking to bring automated accessibility scanning technology and expertise in-house.
Elsewhere, dotCMS passes its SOC2 Type II evaluation, Lokalise and Hygraph team up, and Sitecore Symposium kicks off in Chicago in just a few days.
"More than one billion people worldwide live with some form of visual, auditory, mobility, or cognitive disability, and many organizations are recognizing the need to deliver digital experiences that are inclusive of all users."
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Things that caught our eye
- Newion Launches Fourth Fund ‘Newion IV’ With €130M First Close, to Invest in B2B Software Startups: Newion has invested in Headless CMS’ in the past.
- Planning Your First Headless Project: CMSWire has a few tips for you.
- Online Retailers Underprepared?: Less than half of online retailers feel prepared for growth.
- 4 Critical Platforms to Support Customer Journey Orchestration: Tips for CJOs.
- Headless Commerce for B2B Companies, Does it Work?: “In short – yes, but with many, many caveats.”
- Notion as a Headless CMS?: Here’s how this company made it work.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] Best Stacks/Tips/Skills for Freelance Devs: The /r/WebDev crowd chimes in.
- [Reddit] Algolia vs 11ty Serverless?: What’s the ideal search solution in this scenario?
- [Twitter] Wordify and Netlify Have a Chat: About the trend away from monoliths.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor