"Composable may be the talk of DXPs, but it’s not leading the way on the ground. Most DXPs remain monolithic software (owned by a single platform) and not Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) at their core, according to Gartner," argues Dom Nicastro of CMSWire.com.
That's true, from a numbers perspective.
But after Sitecore's DXP announcement last week, even the monoliths are certain that the future is a SaaS and microservice-based digital experience platform.
Elsewhere in the space, Agility CMS announced a successful start to 2022, Contentrain entered public beta, and Storyblok's VP of Marketing Thomas Peham joined us on another podcast episode of Fireside with DXP Report.
"The “monoliths” are still very much a part of the DXP market landscape, according to Gartner’s new DXP Magic Quadrant published in February."
Read More >>
Are you considering Jamstack for your next project? Get your copy of Kontent by Kentico's ebook to learn how Jamstack can help you handle orders, payments, and other e-commerce features.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- A Jamstack education portal: This new, cool, and aptly named portal is called Jamstack.training.
- Will Strapi dominate the headless CMS space?: A relatively balanced article when you factor in the title!
- Agility CMS integrates with Salesforce: Yet another integration in the bag for Agility CMS.
- StoreHippo identified as a headless commerce "trailblazer": According to a new Everest Group report.
- Should you use a "lesser-known" headless CMS?: This articles argues that you should.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] ShopStory Founder celebrates first payment: This one is just kind of wholesome, to be honest.
- [Reddit] There are too many headless CMS options!: How should this Redditor evaluate the market?
- [Reddit] Best headless CMS for complex data?: Strapi, Prismic, and KeystoneJS have all been mentioned so far.
- [Reddit] WordPress as a headless CMS: A Redditor asks the community how they approach hosting.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor