dotCMS Adds Four New Agency Partners
Blueburra, Solvisse, IronPlane, and PRO LOGIQ Labs are the latest agencies to be part of dotCMS’ global network of certified partners. These new partners will help implement client websites, intranets, single-page applications, or any digital experience for dotCMS customers.
“I am excited to add to our international partner network,” says Paul Abdool, Global Director of Partnerships at dotCMS. “We want to ensure that our customers around the world have access to a solid group of technology and implementation partners that we can recommend with confidence.”
Elsewhere, Rally has raised $12 million to push its composable checkout solution, the MACH Alliance is drawing the line between composable and MACH, and a new Digital Experience Community has launched.
“Our partners currently represent over 800 offices across 150 countries. Consistently growing our partner network allows dotCMS clients to work with agencies that specialize in their industry or geographic region.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap-Up with Kaya & Andres
Stories that caught our eye
- commercetools Adds New Tags API: Developers can now apply tags to SKUs, customer orders and more.
- Globalization Partners International Launches New Sitecore Content Hub Translation Connector: Some new translation features for Sitecore customers.
- [Webinar] April 27: Orium presents How to Maximize ROI of Your Composable Commerce Transformation.
- [Event] May 9: MACH Meet up in the Sky at Shoptalk Europe.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn]: Shopify subscription news: Andriy Rudnyk sparks a debate among the composable commerce community about the latest news from Shopify.
- [LinkedIn]: Digital experience community: Akshay Sura has launched this new project getting tons of attention.
- [Reddit]: Years of WordPress experience. Time to move on?: Time for this developer to go headless?
- [Reddit]: Headless flat file CMS/ Markdown editor for Next.js?: This developer is looking for suggestions.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor