Composable commerce platform Elasticpath has received a $60M cash injection. Led by Sageview Capital, this round of funding means that the company has now raised $120M to date.
"This new capital will allow Elastic Path to build on a strong 2021 as the market shift to Composable Commerce accelerates. The market is rapidly moving to Composable Commerce, an approach where multiple best-of-breed vendors are “composed” together to create complete, functionally superior commerce solutions optimized for the unique needs of each brand," the press release reads.
Notably, Elasticpath has embraced MACH architecture without embracing the MACH Alliance. Instead, the company launched the Composable Commerce Movement, which seeks to attract vendors offering both MACH and non-MACH products while focusing on "customer outcomes" rather than MACH awareness.
Elsewhere in the DXPverse (...MetaDXP? Okay I'll stop), Agility CMS debuts on Vercel's marketplace, Kentico MVPs, and a 3D CMS may be on the horizon.
“Brands are demanding more: More speed. More control. More flexibility. And our strong growth is clear evidence that we are meeting that demand,” said Jamus Driscoll, CEO at Elastic Path.
Read Now >>
Are you considering Jamstack for your next project? Get your copy of Kontent by Kentico's ebook to learn how Jamstack can help you handle orders, payments, and other e-commerce features.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Metaverse Trends: Is 2022 the year of the 3D CMS?
- New Player Alert – Contentrain: Hailing from Turkey, Contentrain is a git-based headless CMS. Currently in closed beta.
- Platformable launches blog component code generator for headless CMS': "Our blog component code generator helps writers and editors to quickly make engaging graphic elements in their blogs when using a headless CMS."
- Cooee makes waves on Product Hunt: Cooee offers AI-powered customer personalization, engagement, and recommendations across the web and mobile.
- Mailwind – Tailwind CSS for HTML emails: Tailwind makes it very easy to design websites, why not use it to design HTML emails?
- Free website uptime monitoring: 25 monitors in three minutes, for free.
The word on the street...
- [Twitter] Strapi asked its community, "why did you choose us?": Here's how it went down.
- [Reddit] Arguments against WordPress: Is it time to ditch WordPress? Why?
- [Reddit] Which eCommerce platform is best to use with a headless CMS? Technical Redditors chime in.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor