#62 | Fabric Hires Amazon Marketing Veteran Craig Berman
Headless commerce platform Fabric has appointed Craig Berman as Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing. Berman has spent the last 14 years building Amazon's Global Communications team.
Recently, Sanity and Amplience also bolstered their marketing teams with new CMOs, while we have it on excellent authority that at lest three other headless CMS vendors are starting the year by expanding their marketing teams with key hires.
In other news, Magnolia CMS launches its "Faster" campaign, CrafterCMS expands its Marketplace, and headless commerce platform Vendure integrates with Vue Storefront.
"I'm excited to join a group of like-minded people who have spent their careers building many of the digital commerce platforms used today," said Craig Berman. "And because we have all been in merchants' shoes, we understand the current limitations of legacy platforms. fabric is leading the headless revolution and the true winners will be consumers, who will reap the benefits of enhanced shopping experiences across the entire internet."
Read More >>
Digital Transformation Workshop: How To Maximize ROI from Your DXP
Join Joel Varty, President of Agility CMS, and Kaya Ismail, Founder of Wordify, and learn more about the Modern DXP approach and how it can help you save time and money in your digital transformation journey.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Should retailers split online and offiline commerce?: The WSJ asks the question.
- MACH Alliance enveils "Enabler" category: "All Enablers are aligned to the non-functional areas of a MACH architecture."
- [Podcast] CodingCat.dev speaks to Payload CMS: How does Payload fit into a Jamstack? What's the best way to host it?
- Drift integrates with ON24: Why? To increase customer engagement and maximize revenue, of course.
- What's a field type, anyway?: Veteran web developer John West chimes in with another well-written blog post.
- How to start a headless E2E eCommerce store with Medusa: A casual primer on Medusa Commerce.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Are headless and MACH tools "toys"?: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Account Executive Martin Farrell pointed to a new Halfords case study to prove that Salesforce still wins when it comes to "revenue, profit and shareholder/owner value."
- [LinkedIn] New Sanity and Amplience CMOs reveal themselves: Introducing Peter Herbert and David Rich, respectively.
- [Reddit] Traditional CMS vs Headless CMS?: What's the difference? Reddit answers.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor