Gartner’s DXP Magic Quadrant and CMS ROI
Analyst firm Gartner has released the 2023 edition of its annual Magic Quadrant for DXPs, providing evaluations of some of the leading vendors in the DXP space, their strengths and weaknesses, and insight into some of the key trends in the industry.
Many vendors have been listed again, including Adobe, Optimizely, Acquia, Sitecore, Bloomreach, Magnolia, and Kentico. However, there’s no place this year for the likes of Salesforce and Oracle.
Since this week is Adobe Summit, we’ve featured Adobe’s take on the Magic Quadrant.
Elsewhere, Storyblok has released the results of its Total Economic Impact study conducted by Forrester. Per the findings, the headless CMS vendor has provided a 582% return on investment over 3 years. Uniform has also unveiled a CMS comparison guide, and there’s a new concept being talked about dubbed invisible commerce.
“All customers — B2C and B2B — expect engaging, personalized digital experiences delivered in real time, and they expect those experiences to be delivered in a way that respects their privacy, their preferences, and adds that value.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap-Up with Kaya & Andres
Stories that caught our eye
- Introducing Invisible Commerce: A breakdown of the retail brand experience of the future.
- Headless Segmentation: This Time It’s Personal: More new terminology. This time it helps with personalization.
- What to Expect at Adobe Summit: A few tips for those heading to this major conference.
- Comwrap Reply Named Ibexa Partner of the Year 2023: Recognition for one of Ibexa’s key system implementation partners.
- Is a Headless CMS the Answer for the Public Sector?: Government-related departments could benefit from a new approach to managing digital experiences.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn]: Billboard fun in NYC: Storyblok took their advertising up a notch with this one.
- [LinkedIn]: ChatGPT describes a headless CMS: A witty Seinfeld-themed explanation.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor