Just in case you were in any doubt regarding the future of the headless CMS and DXP markets, Germany-based GENUI have just served up an extra scoop of validation.
The venture capital firm has acquired a majority stake in Magnolia, a DXP with over 200 partners and offices on five continents.
"By significantly strengthening the capital base, we are putting Magnolia in a position to even better exploit its market potential," said Boris Klenk of GENUI.
"We are seeing a shift away from monolithic application solutions toward modular approaches. This is an exceptional strategic opportunity for Magnolia, which offers a future-proof composable digital experience platform for the enterprise," commented GENUI’s Amit Shah.
In other news, Headless Creator compares knowledge graphs to structured content, TechCrunch Disrupt is looking for volunteers, and Strapi is set to offer a cloud PaaS.
"Magnolia is uniquely positioned to allow customers to integrate their key applications and platforms and compose a powerful digital experience architecture enabling the overall ease-of-use and agility now expected of modern cloud solutions," commented Magnolia CEO, Tim Brown.
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: James Mirkut (Payload)
Things that caught our eye
- Weekly Tips for a Composable Tech Stack: A new series from Headless Creator.
- A Triple Open-source Headless CMS Review: A short dive into Strapi, Directus, and Payload.
- WordPress as an Enterprise CMS?: It’s possible (but I can’t say we here at DXP Report can recommend it).
- Want to Attend TechCrunch Disrupt For Free?: Just volunteer!
- How Brands are Achieving Multi-Store Capabilities for International Expansion: The secret? Going headless.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Most Companies Aren’t Ready for Headless Commerce: According to Trellis CEO Isaiah Bollinger.
- [Reddit] Best Headless CMS for Reactjs?: Sanity and Strapi have been recommended.
- [Reddit] API-first vs Headless: Is there a difference at this stage?
Submit News | Become a Sponsor