Amsterdam-based Instant Commerce, a headless Frontend-as-a-Service for Storyblok and Shopify, has raised a pre-seed round. The round was led by firstminute capital, with the founders of Storyblok, Wandera, Snyk, and Supercell also participating.
Sam Endacott at firstminute capital, says: “We believe the future of web development and e-commerce is headless and have had a front-row seat in this category with our investments in Storyblok and Nuxt.”
“However, the missing link has been a software layer to coordinate the ecosystem of APIs from the front-end that can be used by both non-technical users and developers. The Instant Commerce team have experienced this pain-point directly having built a highly successful e-commerce agency before working with major global brands.”
Elsewhere, reports indicate that the headless CMS industry is set to boom, Amplience launched a PWA kit, and the MACH Alliance are set to present the best practises around MACH-based order management.
“This race to make online storefronts more engaging has led to much higher costs, strained infrastructure and a severe drain on resources,” explained Coen Van Hees, Founder and CEO of Instant Commerce.
Read More >>
How to Choose the Right CMS
Take the guesswork out of finding the right content management system with our curated guides to finding and choosing the right CMS. See how Brightspot compares to CMS alternatives like Adobe AEM, Drupal, WordPress VIP and others.
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report #7
Kaya Ismail and Bart Omlo sit down to discuss the past and future of Kontent by Kentico, AI, and the headless CMS landscape.
Things that caught our eye
- [Event] A guide to MACH-based Order Management: Future proof your fulfillment: Experts from E2X with Fabric, Fluent Commerce, NewStore and VTEX will explain how MACH is influencing order management systems of today.
- A hands-on solution for powerful digital experiences: Scot Gillespie, CTO and general manager at Arc XP highlights how the digital customer experience has evolved.
- A Simple Guide to Headless Ecommerce: Explaining the architectural approach known as headless ecommerce.
- Elementor Acquires Strattic To Redefine WordPress Hosting: The WordPress website builder expands its portfolio with a static hosting solution.
- Prepr Talks #4 with Booking.com: Alex Ioana from Booking.com shares details about optimization, personalization, and a partner hub with the Prepr team.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] Which Open-Source Headless CMS Should I Choose?: This Reddit user provides a video to help others make their choice.
- [Reddit] Headless CMS I’m building using Vue!: A Reddit user shares their experience using a headless CMS.
- [Reddit] Elementor buys, Reddit reacts: Redditors weigh in on Elementor’s latest acquisition.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor