Amsterdam-based headless storefront builder Instant Commerce is the latest headless startup to raise capital.
“While a lot has been accomplished, since our founding 8 months ago, we’ve honestly just scratched the surface. We will use the new funding to accelerate product innovation, double the team from 30 to 60 members, increase partnerships and integrations, enter new European markets and lay the groundwork for Instant Commerce’s expansion into the U.S.”
In other news, Shogun and BigCommerce team up and Contentful discusses incremental architecture.
"It’s our mission to enable eCommerce brands to build superior online shopping experiences, fast and easy, with best-in-class technology. And with this new round, bringing our total funding to €7.5M, we are in a position to do just that."
Fireside with DXP Report: Vojtech Boril of Kontent.ai
Things that caught our eye
- Mindy Kaling Announced as Keynote Speaker at Sitecore Symposium 2022: The best-selling author is penciled in to speak live in Chicago.
- Incremental Architecture: Another buzzword? Oh yeah.
- Headless Business Intelligence: Cube Dev has announced Headless BI with streaming data using ksqlDB and Lambda architecture.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] Do we really need microservices?: A controversial subject with a LOT of debate.
- [Reddit] eCommerce website Roast: Some useful tips and feedback for budding eCommerce startups.
- [Reddit] The True Cost of WooCommerce: What’s a realistic budget for a WooCommerce site?
Submit News | Become a Sponsor