Kontent.ai Joins MACH Alliance
After becoming a standalone company in July 2022, Kontent.ai is showing signs of serious growth.
On top of joining the MACH Alliance, the company has hired two new senior executives.
“My mission is to help Kontent.ai scale and bring the organization to a new level while preserving our unique culture, relationships, and DEI at the center of what we do,” said Olga Stuck, Kontent.ai’s new COO. With more than 20 years of experience in organizational development, Olga has guided companies like Moravia IT and RWS Moravia through organic growth as well as acquisitions, scaling from 500 to 3,000 employees in 23 locations.”
“Kontent.ai is perfectly positioned for high growth, especially since composable, headless technologies are really taking off in the market. We have unique advantages that I’m certain will allow us to quickly separate from the pack and help customers realize the potential of this new space. The talent in this team and the capabilities of the product speak for themselves, and I’m honored to be a part of the Kontent.ai team,” noted Monte Wilson, Kontent.ai’s new Head of GTM Strategy and Field Operations.
In other news, Prodigy Commerce launched a WooCommerce competitor, while Contentstack and Contentful joined the Pledge 1% Movement.
“Today, Kontent.ai, an established global company with an award-winning modular content platform, shares big news—additions to the executive team, membership in the MACH Alliance, and the opening of new offices in New York City.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Things that caught our eye
- BCMS Wins Award For Best Homepage in the Headless CMS Industry: DXP Report can confirm that BCMS has won the ‘Totally-Not-Made-Up Homepage Award’. Nice.
- Prodigy Commerce’s WooCommerce Alternative: “Prodigy’s solution requires only one free open-source plugin which reduces the complexity of building stores and their ongoing maintenance.”
- Istanbul-based Headless CMS Contentrain Seeks Investors: The company appears to be raising a pre-seed round of approximately $160,000.
- NeXT Commerce?: Is there a next step beyond eCommerce? Don’t worry, we rolled our eyes at first, too.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] Headless CMS Recommendations: With 63 comments and counting, this is perhaps the most in-depth, developer-led, and public discussion on the headless CMS landscape to date. Not to be missed.
- [LinkedIn] Headless Commerce Isn’t Always the Solution: “I’m having an increasing number of conversations with businesses moving away from headless commerce implementations…”
- [Reddit] Is Next.js Ideal for Building a Headless CMS: “I would not build my own CMS” was a popular response.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor