MACH Startup Ninetailed Raises €5M
Content personalization and experimentation startup Ninetailed has raised a €5M seed round “to continue building the data-driven experience layer of composable MACH architecture.”
With this funding, we'll be able to take our technology to the next level and make the experience layer of the composable MACH architecture the industry standard for customer experience and engagement,” said CEO, Andy Kaiser.
Kaya Ismail penned an article on why Ninetailed’s funding should be celebrated by the MACH Alliance and the broader MACH landscape—and why their model is one for up-and-coming API-first startups to follow.
Elsewhere, Contentful unveiled new capabilities, Vercel acquired Splitbee and Vendure v.18 has arrived.
“We have democratized headless personalization and enabled teams to create and deliver personalization and experimentation themselves without long integration time into their composable stack and first-party data.”
Kentico Acknowledged as a Customers’ Choice in Gartner® Research
"In the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Digital Experience Platforms, Gartner Peer Insights published 818 reviews. Kentico was assessed based on 58 user reviews. Its Overall Score as of 2022 is 4.4 out of 5 and the reviewers’ willingness to recommend the product is at an awesome 89%. We consider this recognition to be an amazing achievement and proof that putting satisfied customers at the center of what we do is the right way to go."
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Things that caught our eye
- Next.js 13: It’s here, with a bunch of new and shiny features.
- Vercel Acquires Splitbee: The move brings “more analytics capabilities to all Vercel customers”.
- Drupal’s Place in a Headless World?: Drupal creator Dries Buytaert talks about his company's new headless starter kit, and his thoughts on competing with WordPress in headless.
- Sitecore Content Hub One: The future of agile headless web content management?
- Webflow or Storyblok?: Here’s how the two platforms compare.
- Crafter Cloud: Enterprises are moving to cloud solutions for three primary reasons: productivity, flexibility, and cost savings. Join this webinar to get acquainted with Crafter Cloud.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] Headless WordPress?: The web developers of Reddit weigh in.
- [Reddit] Payload is rebuilding its website in public: And Reddit likes what it sees so far.
- [Reddit] Explain it like I’m 5: What’s an enterprise-grade headless CMS?
Submit News | Become a Sponsor