It has been a busy few weeks for the Payload team. After a year-and-a-half in beta, the platform switched to being free and open source at around the same time as its acceptance into Y Combinator S22. And now, Payload has just launched version 1.0
With new features like dark mode and a collapsible field type, Payload is now ''Payload is now stable and ready for production.''
The cherry on top of the cake? Kaya Ismail’s chat with Payload Founder James Mikrut goes live next week.
Elsewhere in the DXP space, dotCMS launched enterprise cloud hosting for SPAs, Payload's news gets people talking, and ZeroCMS emerged as the new kid on the block.
''After being in public beta for over a year and a half, Payload has officially launched version 1.0. This new version includes many new features and significantly expanded tests.''
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Payload 1.0 Makes a Splash: On Product Hunt, the launch has garnered 242 votes so far, while these three Reddit posts (1, 2, and 3) attracted over 70 comments in total.
- [Podcast] The Future of Kontent.ai: Bart Omlo, CEO of Kontent.ai, sits down to chat with the guys over at Konabos.
- Decoupled and Headless are Not the Same: As Prepr explains.
- New Player Alert: ZeroCMS: Headless CMS’ don’t have to be hard, according to ZeroCMS, the newest kid on the block.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Ronak Ganatra Becomes MACH Alliance Ambassador: Lano’s new Director of Marketing is still bullish about MACH. Watch Kaya Ismail and Ronak Ganatra discuss MACH and headless.
- [Reddit] Using Ghost as a Headless CMS?: This Redditor made it happen.
- [Twitter] Would Henry VIII Use a Headless CMS?: The man was not afraid to decouple, after all.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor