We've been keeping tabs on the Netherlands-based headless CMS Prepr for quite a while, so when we saw their $2.25M Pre-Series A announcement, we had to reach out.
Tim Hanssen, Prepr's Founder and CTO, was kind enough to entertain our questions. His take on the "best-of-breed" trend is an interesting one.
Elsewhere, StrapiConf is on the horizon, Bold Commerce brings headless checkout to WordPress, and we've spotted two new players in the space in the form of Expresia and NotionCMS.
Prepr Founder and CTO Tim Hanssen spoke exclusively to DXP Report about the company's Pre-Series A, best-of-breed architecture, and more.
Read Now >>
The Definitive Guide to Personalization
How can brands deliver unique and personalized experiences to customers? This detailed guide from Ninetailed sheds light on the topic.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Agility CMS named a Headless CMS Leader in G2's Winter Grid: "To be named a leader in Headless CMS means that Agility CMS is dominating in that industry, full stop,” said Agility CMS CTO Joel Varty.
- A headless CMS won't fix content operations: ContentOps is not a technology problem, Rachel Bailie argues.
- Graph CMS' January 2022 update: Rich-text inline embeds, a configurable sidebar, and more.
- Where do Jamstackers jam?: Did I just use "jam" in a sentence like that?
- WordPress 5.9 Josephine: With "full site editing", WordPress is taking a big swing at Squarespace and embracing no code at the same time.
The word on the street...
- [Twitter] Did you miss Kaya Ismail's Twitter thread on Headless CMS & content marketing?: Read Kaya's advice here.
- [Twitter] NotionCMS made a splash on Twitter: With 150 likes and 20 replies, the conversation is worth checking out.
- [Reddit] A headless CMS for an eCommerce project: Got any recommendations for this startup?
- [Reddit] How do you host a headless CMS?: This Redditor needs to know.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor