Streamline your content model, enforce testing, and establish URL rules. Some of the advice from Ondřej Polesný of Kontent.ai on protecting your websites from overzealous marketers.
Janus Boye attended Polesný’s presentation on the topic, and whipped up an insightful article based on the tips conveyed.
In other news, the MACH Alliance welcomed new ambassadors, and we’ve spotted a new headless CMS player in the form of Suncel.io.
“His clear advice was to make content types as minimalistic as possible and he added that content types must be consistent among your content model. Also, content types should not provide any freedom beyond what’s necessary. The less freedom you give, the less maintenance you will need to do!”
Kentico Acknowledged as a Customers’ Choice in Gartner® Research
"In the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Digital Experience Platforms, Gartner Peer Insights published 818 reviews. Kentico was assessed based on 58 user reviews. Its Overall Score as of 2022 is 4.4 out of 5 and the reviewers’ willingness to recommend the product is at an awesome 89%. We consider this recognition to be an amazing achievement and proof that putting satisfied customers at the center of what we do is the right way to go."
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Things that caught our eye
- A New Headless CMS Player Emerges: Meet Suncel.
- BackingMinds Raises $50M: For “overlooked” entrepreneurs in the tech space.
- 5 CMS Selection Mistakes to Avoid: Some fair points here.
- The Case for MACH Architecture: Is MACH the solution for untamed tech stacks?
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] The Most Important Features of…: …A .NET Headless CMS?
- [Reddit] The Sad State of eCommerce Experiences: More pop-ups. More banners. Just more.
- [LinkedIn] How Fast Can Headless Commerce Get?: Michael Bromley, Co-founder and CTO of Vendure, demonstrates.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor