Salesforce Unveils Composable Storefront
With each passing week, composability looks less like a trend and more like a digital paradigm shift.
Last week, Salesforce announced Composable Storefront, a "fully-customizable, headless digital storefront that gives online retailers the ability to make site changes with the speed and flexibility needed to increase sales, conversions and basket size, while helping to drive down costs."
In other news, Vercel launched SvelteKit Commerce, Storyblok partnered with Shopify, and Wordify unveiled its new website.
"According to the latest Salesforce State of Commerce Report, retailers are investing in headless commerce to drive growth."
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Dominik Pinter of Kentico
GENUI Acquires Majority Stake in Magnolia
"We are seeing a shift away from monolithic application solutions toward modular approaches. This is an exceptional strategic opportunity for Magnolia, which offers a future-proof composable digital experience platform for the enterprise," commented GENUI’s Amit Shah.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Shogun Lays Off Dozens of Employees: Shogun is cutting its headcount by 30%, or 48 people, according to Layoffs.fyi.
- Storyblok x Shopify: Storyblok announced that Shopify had become a technology partner.
- Contentful Makes the Forbes Cloud 100: We didn’t know this existed, either!
- Joomla vs Headless CMS: Prepr prepared this piece.
- Building a Blog with Amina Code: Doable, when paired with Contentful.
- How to use Nextjs Image with a Headless CMS: Cosmic walks us through the process.
- Headless CMS vs DXP: What’s the difference?
- CrafterCMS x DXP Report: Catch up with the conversation between Kaya Ismail, Mike Vertal and Russ Danner.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] WordPress as a Headless CMS?: What to use as a frontend?
- [Reddit] Best PHP Headless CMS?: Directus and Cockpit have been recommended so far.
- [Twitter] Prismic Talks MACH: Considering the size of the DXP space, it’s puzzling how few Twitter threads there are. Kudos to Prismic for this one!
Submit News | Become a Sponsor