Christian Burne, CTO at Sitecore Partner Oshyn, has shared his thoughts on the future of Sitecore, and it’s an interesting read for Sitecore customers.
“Sitecore’s gradual transition towards a fully composable DXP is imminent and may happen within the next two years. Having a plan in place can go a long way towards preparing for a composable future. As a starting point, you want to future-proof your website and applications by leveraging best-of-breed Sitecore solutions to ensure you don’t get left behind.”
Elsewhere, Strapi lands a $31M Series B, Sanity demonstrates how it can be used with Shopify Hydrogen, and Platform.sh raises a $140M Series D.
“On the 7th of April 2022, Sitecore announced the successful integration of its latest API-first acquisitions: Moosend, Four51, Boxever, and Reflektion. This clearly demonstrates its transition towards a SaaS-based composable DXP.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report #7
Kaya Ismail and Bart Omlo sit down to discuss the past and future of Kontent by Kentico, AI, and the headless CMS landscape.
Things that caught our eye
- [Event] Storyblok CMS Meetup: Developer Edition: Wessel and Andreas from Storyblok partner agency take it_ host this July 6th meetup in Berlin.
- Shopify Enters B2B eCommerce Market: The eCommerce giant is set to throw its hat into the B2B ring and compete against the likes of Amazon.
- Agility CMS Adds a Formstack Integration: Another composable DXP partner integration for the headless CMS platform.
- Ikius Partners With GraphCMS: A technology partnership to increase GraphCMS’ presence in the Nordics.
- [Video]Headless Commerce: What? Why? How?: Michael Bromley explains all at WorkerConf 2022, Dornbirn.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] GraphCMS highlights its brand new Ninetailed app: One of the latest GraphCMS Apps in the new marketplace.
- [LinkedIn] What’s the most important part of the headless CMS?: Alex Belding says it's the frontend.
- [LinkedIn] Which CMS is best for headless commerce?: John Surdakowski asks.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor