Sitecore Goes Full DXP Mode
As we all pretty much figured based on Sitecore's recent acquisition spree, the legacy suite vendor is turning its back on its monolithic past, slowly but surely.
Sitecore just announced it has "fully integrated the core products from the acquisitions of Boxever, Four51, Moosend and Reflektion into its Digital Experience Platform (DXP)".
Their goal? To build the industry’s "most complete, SaaS-based DXP."
Our take? It feels like Sitecore has completely missed the point of what a composable DXP should be. Stay tuned for more on that.
In the meantime, you can dive into our new podcast episode with Ronak Ganatra, VP of Marketing at GraphCMS. Elsewhere, commercetools selected Fluent Commerce as a premier partner, and WebriQ V1 is ready for a test drive.
Sitecore is embracing composability, but is their solution aligned with what the people want? We aren't so sure.
Read More >>
How an API-first CMS Gives You Ultimate Flexibility
With so many CMS options today, smart buyers are choosing the platforms that have powerful integration features and flexibility built in so users can publish to different channels in any content form they need.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- GraphCMS Components unveiled: "An intuitive way to expand content modeling capabilities" with GraphCMS.
- Webkul partners with VueStorefront: The headless development company "will be leveraging Vue Storefront’s ultimate frontend platform technology to drive modern commerce."
- [Webinar] Composable & Headless Commerce: A (Not So) Secret Path to Success: VueStorefront, commercetools, and Krish team up for this event.
- Trelliscommerce acquires Outgrow: The headless commerce vendor seems to have acqui-hired Loan Laux, the founder of the eCommerce consulting firm.
The word on the street...
- [Twitter] What's the best Jamstack?: Developers chime in with their preferred combo of static site generators and headless CMS.
- [Twitter] Your favorite Strapi plugin? Strapi asked its community to shout out their go-to plugin for Strapi V4.
- [Reddit] Looking for an open source headless CMS: Strapi, CockpitCMS, and PayloadCMS have all been mentioned so far.
- [Reddit] Tailwind with a headless CMS?: A developer seeks advice.
- [Reddit] Headless commerce expert? Your insights have been requested.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor