The Digital Experience Composition Phenomenon
Digital Experience Composition (DXC) is the latest buzzword being mentioned in the headless and digital experience space. But what’s actually driving it?
Janus Boye points out that customers aren’t explicitly asking for DXC solutions just yet. But as Gartner explains, it is a “step toward complete composability, providing a packaged business capability (PBC) for composable experience.”
In other news, Shopify unveils commerce components, MACH Alliance has announced new members, and Better Commerce seems to have found a way to make things easier for mid-level retailers.
“There’s an experience challenge looking for better solutions. Kudos to the innovative vendors who are trailblazing to address a real pain which customers do have.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Stories that caught our eye
- Mid-Level Retailer Empowerment: That’s what BetterCommerce aims to accomplish with its API-first digital commerce platform.
- Cloud-based Content Services: Bob Dunn tells all in this Q & A. With no updates or security concerns to worry about, there’s a lot to gain when companies adopt this approach.
- Adyen Joins the MACH Alliance: Fintech players are also joining the MACH party.
- Acquia Enhances Its CDP: The digital experience platform has added new features to its customer data platform.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit]: Anyone using a headless CMS?: This Redditor needs some help finding a platform that can fit with a static site generator.
- [Reddit]: Another hunt for a headless CMS: A web developer needs some help building their ecommerce store.
- [Reddit]: Best headless approach for SAP Commerce Cloud: There were some interesting poll responses.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor