The Future of Sitecore?
Sitecore’s reaction to the MACH and composable trends has been impressively aggressive. But what do these moves mean? Eduardo Moraes, the Director of Digital Strategy & Technology at Cylogy Inc, has attempted to shed some light.
The article is even more relevant when you consider that Sitecore also released three new products just this week.
“The company certainly has made waves in the acquisition department in recent years. The acquired companies brought different products to Sitecore's set of tools. They were rebranded and integrated using a modern approach based on microservices and open APIs. Its acquisition game has been successful.
However, some of the acquired products provide different solutions for features that were already available in Sitecore, such as personalization, media management, A/B testing, etc.”
Elsewhere, dotCMS appointed a new Director of Cyber Security and a new Product Manager, while Bloomreach released a slew of plug-and-play marketing integrations.
"One common element, though, is the fact that these are all SaaS-based products. Different from the traditional and monolithic Sitecore XP, these are cloud-hosted solutions that do not require any on-prem installation. Despite that, Sitecore XP is still available and getting installed on on-premises servers."
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Things that caught our eye
- Free B2B and Developer Marketing (B2D) Resources: A brilliant list, compiled by Ronak Ganatra.
- [Video] Storyblok and Composable Commerce: How to enable growth.
- Accenture and Sitecore Enhance Business Partnership: The companies have worked with hundreds of clients, including CNH Industrial and Iveco Group to create more personalized and relevant connections with their customers and accelerate business growth.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Infographic: Migrating from Monolith to Headless: An informative post from Front Commerce.
- [Reddit] Understanding Headless CMS Architecture for Multi-tenancy: A cool, real use case, discussed by developers.
- [Reddit] Big Cartel to a Headless CMS Solution?: Here’s how to do it.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor