The New MACH Book Is Here
And no, we aren’t talking about the latest Apple product.
The MACH Alliance has launched the MACH Book to showcase all MACH Alliance member companies, their case studies, and other details about the community to help CTOs, CIOs, and digital leaders navigate the MACH world.
“MACH certification has quickly become the industry benchmark for vendors, integrators & enablers that fully embrace MACH philosophies. Through the MACH e-Book we want to help every company easily find and compare what’s available so they can make the best decisions when starting out and composing their stack for the future.”
Elsewhere, dotCMS and Contentstack announce new hires, Zmags unveils a new frontend as a service solution, and LinkedIn continues to be a hub for composable discussions.
“The challenges facing technology and business in the coming year will be acute. They demand a response that can bring to bear the absolute best of an entire industry: this is where the collaboration, agility and innovation that defines the Alliance will be felt most profoundly.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Stories that caught our eye
- HCL Software Named in the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix: HCL has been positioned as a leader in the DXP category.
- Spryker Announces Top Leadership Movement: The composable commerce platform has unveiled two new Vice Presidents and a Chief Customer Officer.
- Headless as the Path Forward for Digital Commerce: Permira sounds out the headless approach as the next step for merchants.
- Mapp Joins MACH Alliance: The customer experience platform joins the MACH community.
- BigCommerce Expands Multi-Storefront (MSF) For Merchants: The feature is now available for small and midsize merchants.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn]: There isn’t one magic solution for all: Jenda Perla argues why the hybrid approach may be better than just adopting headless.
- [LinkedIn]: Not quite ready to re-platform?: Thomas Mulreid offers a few suggestions for companies considering composable commerce.
- [Twitter]: A slew of Shopify updates: Nik Sharma shares a few features that eCommerce brands might want to be aware of.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor