The Rise of Headless and the Fall of WordPress
Andres Phillips, Head of Content at Wordify, has penned an insightful article peering into what could be the beginning of a WordPress decline due in part to the rise of headless and MACH architecture.
A must-read, particularly for those in your office who are struggling to grasp why your company’s traditional CMS isn’t entirely pulling its weight anymore.
Elsewhere, India’s ERP Next Conference is set to return, Ikius begins their headless CMS video series, and Hacker Noon compares Gatsby and Next.
"There is now an ever-growing chasm between what enterprises need and what the traditional content management systems of old can provide.”
Read Now >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Dominik Pinter of Kentico
GENUI Acquires Majority Stake in Magnolia
"We are seeing a shift away from monolithic application solutions toward modular approaches. This is an exceptional strategic opportunity for Magnolia, which offers a future-proof composable digital experience platform for the enterprise," commented GENUI’s Amit Shah.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- [Video] Ikius Begins Headless CMS Overview Series: Agility CMS and Dato CMS are the first up.
- [Video] What is Headless Commerce?: A short and sweet introduction.
- Last Week’s Biggest Retail Tech Plays: Some interesting retail news in this article.
- From Content Analytics to Business Metrics: Another one from Janus Boye.
- [Event] Strapi NL Meetup: Organized in collaboration with Smartshore Ability.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] When to Go Headless?: Is it necessary for a personal website? Probably not.
- [Reddit] Customizable eCommerce Platforms: Which platform can be modified the most?
- [LinkedIn] MACH Adoption: Check out the MACH Alliance’s 'Enterprise MACHified' report 2022.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor