Uniform.dev is the latest beneficiary of the investment flowing into the DXP space, and it wants to be the foundational layer upon which digital experience platforms are built.
You choose your headless CMS, commerce engine, front-end, and hosting solution, while Uniform handles the orchestration.
In other news, Liferay 7.4 was unveiled, Optimizely acquired Welcome, and Strapi's CEO spoke exclusively to DXP Report regarding the company's bullish plugin strategy.
"Uniform is the foundation for you to build your own composable digital experience platform. You pick your tools and let Uniform provide the connections and orchestration between them."
Read More >>
Digital Transformation Workshop: How To Maximize ROI from Your DXP
Join Joel Varty, President of Agility CMS, and Kaya Ismail, Founder of Wordify, and learn more about the Modern DXP approach and how it can help you save time and money in your digital transformation journey.
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- LucidCMS: A new player appears! It’s minimal, headless, and built for small projects. Check them out.
- DatoCMS unveils Plugins V2: They’re “better in every possible way.”
- Bloomreach and Fast partner up: Their partnership aims to drive seamless, one-click checkout across a brand's digital marketing channels.
- Jamstack.training: An educational portal dedicated to bringing immersive video courses about the various aspects of the Jamstack.
- Mobile eCommerce: It’s not the device, it’s the experience.
- Considerations for the future of Jamstack web development: It’s hard to deny Jamstack’s momentum, but take this into account before choosing Jamstack.
- Best practices for GraphQL security: Delve into various GraphQL vulnerabilities, best practices to mitigate risks, and address some commonly asked questions.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] HTTP Archive’s State of the Web Report Summarized: Thomas Peham, VP of Marketing at Storyblok, shared interesting CMS-related stats and insights from the annual report.
- [BetaList] Cevoid: Social commerce made simple.
- [YouTube] The GraphQL-first headless CMS era: A talk with Michael Lukaszczyk, co-founder and CEO of GraphCMS.
- [Twitter, Funny] Reinventing APIs: If only the startup ecosystem discovered these sooner!
Submit News | Become a Sponsor