The State of CMS 2023
Over 50% of companies are juggling multiple CMS. Meanwhile, 22.5% of organizations find their current CMS hard to use.
Those are just a few statistics from Storyblok’s State of CMS 2023 report. The headless CMS vendor polled over 1500 respondents worldwide to understand how they use their content management systems.
“Companies around the globe are constantly evaluating how their current CMS performs and looking for ways to improve. Studying these patterns is crucial to understanding the current state of the CMS and gaining insight into its future.
The State of CMS 2023 goes into these questions in greater detail and provides insight into other essential areas.”
Elsewhere, Zesty.io and Bloomreach are both integrating AI into their content workflows. Hygraph and Sanity have some engaging upcoming webinars, and Agility CMS is asking users to submit new ideas for their roadmap.
“With headless already claiming an impressive share of the CMS market and presenting concrete benefits to those who make the switch, it’s reasonable to predict that 2023 will be a year where we see more and more companies opting for a headless CMS.”
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Weekly Wrap Up with Kaya & Andres
Stories that caught our eye
- Agility CMS Roadmap Submissions: Agility invites users to request new features and functionality.
- Bloomreach Launches ChatGPT Integration: Bloomreach also joins the AI revolution to make generating emails and other content easier.
- TerminusDB Launches TerminusCMS: A new open source, headless CMS for developers.
- Optimizely and Google Expand Strategic Partnership: The DXP provider will collaborate on an integration with Optimizely Web Experimentation and Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
- Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Market Size 2023: Absolute Reports has an updated report that analyzes the industry.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn]: Where does DXO sit in composable architecture?: Sana Remekie explains where DXO should really sit in the composable stack.
- [Reddit]: Headless CMS vs. API on the backend: Help this Redditor understand the difference.
- [Twitter]: MACH Architecture translations: Loic Carbonne shares some English translations of French MACH architecture articles.
- [Twitter]: Next.js 13 questions: Michael Bromley needs help with an eCommerce app.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor