Born as an open-source, one-man-band (read: Michael Bromley) project, Vendure—a headless commerce platform—has entered into a new chapter.
“Vendure GmbH is [now] a joint venture of Michael Bromley, the founder and developer of Vendure, and ALPIN11 New Media GmbH from Kitzbühel. ALPIN11 is specialized in B2B commerce and works for international medium-sized companies in DACH region. However, ALPIN11 is not only a shareholder but brings its entire know-how, network and manpower into the newly founded company in Vienna,” the Vendure team wrote.
In other news, Contentrain announced a new set of features, Optimizely's CEO spoke about the platform's future, and the Umbraco US Summit draws closer.
“My vision for Vendure is to build the most capable, stable, and extensible eCommerce platform around.”
Read More >>
Things that caught our eye
- Optimizely’s CEO Talks: Roadmap plans, A/B testing, and more.
- The State of Headless CMS July 2022: This Dot Media presents this virtual conference.
- Headless Commerce and SEO: How the two (can) get along.
- Extracting Maximum Value from a Headless Commerce Platform: It’s all about the system integrator.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] The Future of Jamstack is Composable: Tune into this interesting clip from the Uniform podcast.
- [Reddit] My Company is Migrating to WordPress: …And I don’t know what to expect.
- [Twitter] Are “Normal” Developers Tempted by No Code?: Developer Chris Rickard asks his community.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor