What does the future of search look like? Algolia’s latest acquisition gives us a clue.
“[This] acquisition creates the world’s first and only hybrid search engine combining Keyword and Vector Search in a single API, enabling retailers to capture additional 70% long tail business at 90% less cost.”
In other news, Hygraph went live on Product Hunt and Brightspot appointed a new CPO.
A way to revolutionize search and discovery.
Read More >>
The news is out—Kontent.ai, originally a division of Kentico, has established itself as a separate company. This allows Kentico Xperience to return to its roots and refresh its name to Kentico. Learn more about the recent changes in our company and what it means for you as we take this exciting step forward of increased investment in the development of our cloud-native, flexible digital experience platform.
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report: Vojtech Boril of Kontent.ai
Things that caught our eye
- Bloomreach Appoints Anirban Bardalaye as Chief Product Officer: Bardalaye brings a wealth of experience as previous Vice President of Product Management, Commerce Cloud, at Salesforce.
- ASICS Taps Contentstack Tech for CMS Migration Project: The well-known sportswear brand was ready to embrace MACH principles.
- New Research Reveals a Fifth of Retail and eCommerce Websites Are Pivoting to the Metaverse: Is it time for headless content delivery to enter the metaverse?
- 6DX, the Most Comprehensive In-Store Technology Launched in the Middle East: Intellect Commerce is transforming retail in the Middle East.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Can a headless CMS be a page builder?: Andrew Pizula argues that they aren’t.
- [Reddit] Headless CMS or custom backend?: Redditors weigh in on when to use each approach.
- [Reddit] Headless CMS for Next.js: Help this Redditor choose the best fit for his blog.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor