“What I Got Wrong About The Headless CMS”
Josh Koenig, Co-founder of Pantheon, recently published an interesting article on what he got wrong about the headless CMS trend.
“I presented at DrupalCon and several WordCamp events, helping popularize this bold and different approach to the role of the content management system (CMS). It’s time for me to admit that I was wrong.
I wasn't wrong in calling it an important trend. Headless CMS is only continuing to pick up steam. The problem is that I was focused on the CMS in the first place, instead of the front end."
Elsewhere, Adobe Commerce 2.4.4 was released, Storyblok launched a “technology ecosystem”, and Pivotree partnered up with commercetools.
"It had the feel of the start of something—the kind of buzz that gives Silicon Valley its magic. In the years that followed, I presented at DrupalCon and several WordCamp events, helping popularize this bold and different approach to the role of the content management system (CMS)."
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report #7
Kaya Ismail and Bart Omlo sit down to discuss the past and future of Kontent by Kentico, AI, and the headless CMS landscape.
Things that caught our eye
- [Video] Apidays Interface 2022: Head of Product at GraphCMS Gijs Hendrix dives into Federating the Content Layer.
- Kum & Go and Myplanet Join Forces: The convenience store chain turns to composable commerce experts Myplanet to enhance the customer experience.
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.4 - What’s New?: Ecommerce agency Williams Commerce explains what's new in the latest Adobe Commerce version 2.4.4.
- [Webinar] Taste Test Headless: Zesty explains how organizations can take advantage of headless capabilities without sacrificing the tools that they already know.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Is headless a product without a solution?: Alex Belding debunks this theory.
- [LinkedIn] Get to know Agility CMS’ CEO: Discover some details about CEO and co-founder Jon Voigt.
- [LinkedIn] What's your best headless CMS experience?: Nikos Vasileiadis asks his network.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor